Monday, May 21, 2012

Fundraising

We have all Had them, those moments in life when you look up and say, wow I really need to get busy. That project needs to be done because its due tomorrow. Yea well that is how i felt today. So it dawned on me today that
I really need to get moving on our fundraising. We have a large goal and I know we can make it happen. We just need to get to busy planning.

We still have spots left for our photo fundraiser. It's a great deal, $45 for 30 minute photo session and a CD with all pictures taken. Message me on Facebook or email me for more info.

I will be rescheduling the Bunco fundraiser very soon, hopefully this week. It's going to be a fun time. I will post date and time very soon.

We are also thinking of organizing a spaghetti dinner and show. That's in the early stages but definately something we are looking at.

More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment