Friday, May 18, 2012

Thinking of her today

There is a woman out there that will carry a child for nine months and will choose adoption for her child. I don't know who she is, or where she is but she's out there. I have wondered where she is, and if she's even pregnant yet. All I know is she is out there somewhere.

This woman has been in my prayers recently as is all woman looking at adoption as their option. I think of the selfless woman who chose adoption for her son and allowed us to adopt Clayton. Maria is a beautiful woman that will always have a place in my heart and I have a love for this woman that I can't explain.

I'm so excited and know that I must be patient in all things. The initial excitement has so many thoughts going through my mind. I will trust my heart and have faith in my God that it will all happen according to his plan.

We are working on fundraisers and our next is Sunday, June 3rd. We are having a photography event. 30 minute Sessions are available for $45 and include a cd with your pictures. We only have 7 sessions left. Be sure to book it soon. Email me at lawsonadoption12@gmail.com to book a time. Money is due in advance.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment