Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let the preparations begin

Well today I was up early to hit the yard sales. I did pretty good, if I do say so myself. I got a bunch of clothes, a car carrier, a bath seat, a car seat head rest, and a few other things. I am definitely in baby mood. I don't know when he or she will be here but I am trying to be ready either way.

Another way we have been working on getting ready is by completing all of our adoption grant paperwork. Let me just say, THERE'S ALOT!!! I think in total I am completing like 7 grants. We may not get all of them but anything is helpful. We have alot to raise but I truly believe with the help and support of our friends and family it will work out.

Our photo fundraiser is tomorrow, thanks to Kim Kirkpatrick. We have 10 families that are participating!!! Thanks to everyone who is and if you are interested let me know, we are trying to plan another date.

We are also looking at dates for Bunco and a few other items. As soon as I have more I will let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment