Monday, April 23, 2012

Yesterday's News!

WE GOT OUR FBI's Checks today!!!!  I am so excited. I was afraid they would be weeks away, but our homestudy visit is Sunday and we got our FBI results today. YAY!!! The Lord works perfectly.

My Thoughts today: Our child may or may not be conceived yet, but he or she has been thought of today. I was thinking of what you will look like, and how much I will love you. It isn't about how you come to us, but it is that God will bring you to us. Adoption is so much more than getting a child, it is about growing our family and having another little person to love each and every day. This is an exciting process and I am so blessed to be a part of it. Your daddy and I talked about you last night. I get so excited when we talk about you as though you will be here any day. I know it can still be some time away, but I know you will be here. You are going to come into our lives and be a blessing.


Adoption Yard Sale FundraiserWe are only $200 from our goal and I am determined that after this weekends yard sale, we will have it. We have some wonderful friends and I have some great co-workers who have so willingly donated their own money and now their own stuff to help. We have had some great donations and more to come this week. I have a long week ahead of me, but it will soo be worth it.
Heres the latest info:
April 27-28
7am-? Each day.
1702 Thistle Court, Owensboro

This is a must see sale. We have it all - clothing ALL sizes, toys, huntinggear, Jacuzzi tub, table and chairs, wardrobe, 5-piece twin bed set, cornercomputer desk, household items and MUCH MORE.

We have it all including the BATHROOM TUB! :)

All money raised will benefit our adoption. Please come out and help us growour family through adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment