Monday, April 30, 2012

On the Move

Our process is on the move. This has been a great weekend. Yesterday we had our home study visit and we are now just waiting for Our worker to write it, Then it's ready!!! We can then start applying for grants and submitting to other agencies.

We held our Adoption Yard Sale Fundraiser on Friday and Saturday and we made over $1400. I was so surprised And excited! We had great weather and not a drop of rain. We still have a Jacuzzi Bathtub for $100 available.

Thank you God for every prayer you have answered. We know that if we will live for you, pray and give all our troubles to you it will all work in your plan. I'm thankful today that I have a God that loves me and has a plan for my life! Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment