Saturday, April 14, 2012

I love April!

April is an awesome month. It was the month my Mamaw Tinee was born, the month my Mother was born, I have several cousins and friends born this month, and lastly I was born on the 26th. I have always been one of those that felt birthdays were special. They are the day that God brought us into the world and he must have loved us to do so. I am so blessed to have been born in April and Reborn by Salvation in April as well. Blessed is all I can call it.

April is a bit crazy for us right now. We have something going on each weekend and some are jammed packed. Like I mentioned in our last post, we scheduled our homestudy visit for the 29th, so of course we have lots of other things scheduled to happen this month. We had a baby reveal today (ITS A GIRL - Congrats Matt and Heather B.) we have a wedding shower tomorrow and Tball practive. Next week we have the first of two fundraisers scheduled (see below) and next weekend its Thunder over Louisville. The next weekend is the 2nd of our April fundraisers (see below as well) and then that sunday we have our Homestudy visit AND my sisters wedding shower. Then the next week we have a trip to the Zoo with school, Clayton's School program, another wedding shower and My Sisters wedding! Just a little bit going on over the next month. LOL! Check with me next month to see how I'm doing.

April 19th - Bunco FUNdraiser. http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/263724413719770/ See our event on facebook for more info. Prizes will be awarded for   Most Buncos, Last Bunco & Least Buncos!  There will be food and fun had by all who attend. 
Don’t forget the 31 Gift Fundraiser  Also take time between rounds to check out the wonderful 31 Gift items that will be available for order. Just in time for Mothers Day, Graduation or just a small item for yourself. The Adoption fund will receive 15% of all 31 gift purchases made during the Bunco event.

All proceeds of the nights Bunco game will benefit the Lawson Family Adoption Fund!
Donations to the fund are tax deductible when written to All Blessings International and mailed to the Lawson Family.


April 27-28 - Adoption Yard Sale Fundraiser -http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/124552341002565/
We are hosting an adoption yard sale fundraiser to offset the cost of our adoption expenses. We are asking all of our friends and family to pass on the word of this event. We are also taking any donations of items to be sold at this event.  We will be selling food and drinks as well, so come on out and get your breakfast or lunch.

NOTE: For those in my family who may want to get me something for my birthday, let me just say that ALL I wish for is donations to be made to our Adoption Family Fund. That is all I want this year, another child in our family. It may not happen this year, but it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment