Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy

I am happy! No we don't have a placement, but I am happy.

Yesterday was full of good things. I got to celebrate 14 years of marriage with my wonderful husband. These have been the best 14 years of my life.  God put us together and I know he is leading our lives.

I am happy that I have a precious son who I love SOOO much and is growing up so well.  He started 2nd grade yesterday and loved it. He wants to be an artist when he grows up. He's pretty good!

I am happy that God has put us on the path to adoption once again and that I know he is going to lead it. He is going to bring us another child to love and care for.

I am happy. God has blessed us greatly in our life and I know He isn't done. I have a house, a car, food to eat, air to breathe, I have all I need. What more could I ask for.

I am just happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment