Monday, January 21, 2013

In God we trust

Our country was founded on the desire to have freedom of religion. Our fore father's believed and trusted in a God who could do all things. Why is it that so many years later we don't Trust in God?  The one who died on the cross for our sins. He gave up all for you and me, but we can't give up simple things for him. I say all of this because I realized that I had not given all my trust to him regarding Baby #2. I know he can do all but I don't allow him.

We had some great services at church yesterday and they have renewed my Faith and trust in the Lord. We have so many that we want to see saved and so many things we want to see done that there is no place to stop. We can't continue to shoulder all the worries of our adoption on our own. We know that we need prayers and we know that these prayers will be answered in God's timing. We ask everyone who prays to remember us and that God's will be done in our adoption.

We are still working on some fundraiser ideas and will be doing another yard sale in the spring.  We have about $5000 more to raise and could use any help or ideas you all may have. We have applied through a new donation organization that will be able to take donations through the internet and they will be tax deductible. I will post more info as I get it.


Psalm 56:9-11 KJV

When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word. In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment